Marie Claire is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy.
Whenever I want to invest in a designer item, I wait for the Black Friday and Cyber Monday designer sales, because why pay full price when you can get a discount? To give you an example, in previous years I’ve managed to get a discount on a Gucci handbag, a Rixo dress and Ganni boots, so it’s well worth the wait. Keep scrolling to find out what to expect.
Fancy some shopping deals? Check out these amazing sales: Zara Black Friday, ASOS Black Friday, Missoma Black Friday and Gucci Black Friday.
Cyber Monday designer sales – quick links:
- Farfetch Cyber Monday: Extra 20% off sale items incl. Alexander McQueen, Rixo, Dolce & Gabbana and more
- Net-A-Porter Cyber Monday: Get up to 30% off Nanushka, Alighieri, Cecilie Bahnsen & more
- MyTheresa Cyber Monday: Up to 40% off ACNE, Burberry & more
- LUISAVIAROMA Cyber Monday: Get 40% off GUCCI, Stella McCartney, Ganni and more
- The Outnet Cyber Monday: Extra 25% off sale items incl. The Row, Victoria Beckham, Balenciaga, Gucci and more
- MATCHESFASHION: Get up to 30% off Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, Marni & more
- Atterley: Up to 50% off Balenciaga, Balmain, Dolce & Gabbana, Bottega etc
- Selfridges: Up to 20% off Loewe, Max Mara, Self-Portrait and more with code SELFCCE
- Moda Operandi: Up to 60% off Khaite, STAUD, Oscar de la Renta & more
What designers do Cyber Monday?
Quite a few as it turns out, with a lot of designers stretching out their sales for Cyber Monday. You can get discounts off Net-A-Porter, The Outnet, Farfetch, LUISAVIAROMA, Atterley, Matches etc, so check out these incredible deals below.
Does Balenciaga do Cyber Monday?
Balenciaga, like a lot of designers, doesn’t run deals on its standalone website, however there are ways around it. For example, Selfridges, Net-A-Porter and MatchesFashion all stock the label, and often run discounts that weekend, so you can shop Balenciaga there.
Does Dior have Cyber Monday sales?
Sadly, if it’s a Dior handbag you’re after, you’re out of luck, as they are exclusively stocked on the Christian Dior website online, which doesn’t participate in the event.