The best cosy gifts to warm up your space as cold weather rolls around will always be appreciated by true introverts and homebodies, even if we are out and about living our best lives again (what a difference to last year, eh?). The cosiest gifts can be clutch for anyone who tends to lean indoorsy, be it the cool teen who knows every Glossier product trending on TikTok, a busy mum who could use some extra me-time, or your best friend who’s desperate to avoid cringe-y run-ins with, well, everyone.
Plus, everyone on your list can admit that surrounding yourself with plush, comforting items can help you feel calmer and stay more grounded. So whether they’ve been the chill stay-at-home type their entire life or need a little help nesting this season, show your favourites some love this holiday season and support their home-loving ways with 35 of the coziest gifts, ahead.
Our top picks:
- Best at-home entertainment: SONA™ 2 Cruise sonic clitoral massager, £103, Lelo
- Best slippers: UGG Scuffette II slippers, £85, Selfridges
- Best self-care gift: ESPA Wellness Wonders Collection (Worth £384.00), £136.50, Look Fantastic
- Best loungewear set: Skims Cozy Knit bouclé pants – Onyx, £88, Net-A-Porter + Skims Cozy Knit bouclé tank – Onyx, £52, Net-A-Porter
- Best candle: Le Labo Candle discovery set pack of three, £67, Selfridges
- Best blanket: the lounger Weighted Throw, £164.25, Remy Sleep
- Best bedroom accessory: Blissy 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase – Pink – Standard, £45.60, Blissy
After more of the best Christmas gifts? Checkout the best Christmas gifts for her, the best Christmas gifts for dads, the best Cheap Christmas gifts (that won’t look cheap), the best Christmas hampers, the best Christmas crackers, the best Christmas gifts for in-laws and the best Christmas gifts for long distance couples.
For more from GLAMOUR UK Commerce Writer Lucy Smith, follow her on Instagram @luceeeeesmith.
Scroll for our full round up of the best cosy gifts as the colder weather settles in for the foreseeable